Standby Power Systems
Aros Uninterruptible power supplies are also designed and built for use in applications such as central supply systems for emergency ligting, security alarms and electro-medical equipment.
The CEI 64-8 V2, EN50171 standards and other guidelines set down the characteristics and performance levels required from such systems. The main ones are summarised below.
- Upto 3 Hours backup times
- Battery recharge time under 12hours
- Galvanically isolated input/output
- Highleveldiagnostics-preferably from a mimic panel
- Remote interface – normally volt free contacts
The applications require a continuous power system configured as follows:
- A standard UPS with high capacity battery charger
- An isolation transformer (option )
- A remote interface to communicate with other peripherals.
We can also provide “wallmount” emergency supplies with 12,24, 48v battery input
For Further information on CSS systems kindly Contact us on email@example.com