- EVH means Electric Vehicle H (Roman Figure +, the meaning of satisfactory and plentiful). The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- The EVH battery is especially suited for electric vehicle and hand tools systems.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- Portable VTR/TV, tape recorders, radios and so on
- Power tools, lawn mowers, vacuum cleaners
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Portable personal computers, word processors, portable terminals, and so on
- Portable measuring equipment
- Portable telephone sets
- Various power toys and hobby equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Communications and electric equipment
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarms and security systems
- Various telemeter equipment
- Office computers, microcomputers, and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment, and other factory automation equipment
- UPS power supply
- Emergency power supply in power generation plants and substations.
Solar Cell Power Generation
- Water pumping systems
- Portable power supplies
- Small town power systems